Pursuing Rights of Holocaust Survivors

Are you a Holocaust survivor who was interned in a Ghetto?

Are you a child of a Holocaust survivor who was interned in a Ghetto?

You may be entitled to a large sum of money!

Even if you are already receiving compensation from the Claims Conference or from the German authorities, including the German Pension Insurance you may be eligible to receive additional payments.

The pension is paid even to those who were interned for a short period of time in a Ghetto (including Ghettos in Poland, Romania (New!), Czernowitz, Shanghai, Sofia, Thessaloniki, Transnistria, Amsterdam, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus and many more). The possibilities are for a one-time retroactive compensation, as well as a monthly payment from the German Social Security.

Who is entitled to compensation?

Any individual who was interned in a Ghetto, even for a short while, may be entitled to a monthly payment as well as a one-time retroactive payment – in some instances dated back to the year 1997.

A widow(er) of a Holocaust survivor is also eligible for a pension from Germany that would have been paid to the deceased spouse, including cases in which the spouse has been deceased for many years.

This claim can be filed even if you are already receiving a monthly reparation payment from the Claims Conference or directly from Germany (BEG, German Pension Insurance or BADV).

If you are an heir of a ghetto survivor, and the survivor or their spouse was alive on June 27th, 2002, you may be entitled to a one-time payment.

Is this procedure complicated?

We will help you to file the claims for all the money you justly deserve. We will take care of completing all the forms and paperwork, collecting documentation as well all legal representation before the German authorities.

Do I have to visit your legal office in person?

Many of our clients are advanced in age and find it difficult to travel. You do not have to leave your home in order to take advantage of our services. The last stage of the process will require that the person entitled to payment will visit his bank or any other official authority to authenticate his/her identity. This authentication can also be received by your physician.

What documents do I need to submit?

There is no need to fill out any forms; we will process all the necessary paperwork for you.

How much do you charge?

We do not charge a fee for our services. After successfully filing the claim, the German Social Security will transfer the money directly into your bank account.

After you have received the restitution payment, we will charge a fee of 15% of the retroactive sum.

You will not be charged any fee if your claim was rejected.

I am not sure if my relatives or I are eligible; how do I find out?

Very simple: a short phone call to our office. Or you may leave your information on the form below and we will get back to you with a professional response.

We have successfully assisted many Holocaust victims in receiving what they are entitled to and we will be happy to help you as well.

For free advice, with no obligation on your part, call us now at +1 917 677 5315 or leave your information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.